Im baaaack... Spring looks


I'm back :) I just walked (graduation) in Atl and became even more inspired to do more and continue with my dreams...


ENOUGH WITH THE MUSH

Here are some looks I have been collecting since Jan. Nudes and bright pastels are what I see as in.

I would kill for this bag



VERSACE block-color Python bag(pic from getlikep.blogspot.)

Perfect example of the the colors...

I loved v.beckhams nyc fashion looks(the first pick of this post)she mixed casual wrap pieces with different nude textured fabrics which gave a modern updated approach to this shade.

Now me.. I love nude but have always had an edge i love my black.... so how can the more
Daring
with such a blah shade. Well I always have loved nude but those that struggle can always pair it with texture like in this pic from NYC up and coming designer LaQuan Smith
See the texture in the jacket :) also see the lace body with the nude and teal skirt.... Love it

So if your not seeing the nude thing dont do it it. Bright Pastels are in as well...You can also wear bright pastel colors and pair it with the fall big trend(and spring big trend) Crop tops see below


Hope you enjoyed comments welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...