Live it up Like its the Weekend ...[NO] Sleep



DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT POSTING lol I EXPLAIN AFTER THE JUMP =)





I have been un inspired and really busy. I went to Cali(my home state) because I was in my Cousins Wedding. I took ALOT of pictures so I will post them over the next few weeks( 2 weeks). I am also job hunting so most of my energy has been on that.

I went out with a to the wax museum here in DC with a cute guy friend ^_^ so here are some shots of what I was wearing. Sorry these aren't really outfit shots but I will put the details down .









Vintage Guess jeans with Ankle Zippers
Ross- Thong Sandals
Vintage Bag- Thrifted
Crop White Tee- ??? 
SunGlasses - Ebay
Asos- Ring
H&m -Bracelets 

5 comments:

  1. ahahah cute love the simple yet cute outfit x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun fun! Loved the one with Beyonce, so gorge both of you!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pictures! And those jeans look perfect on you!!

    Love, Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...