Fashion AND all thats Wonderful

So im going to be done with classes 9/27/09 This sunday..And im tooo excited. I will have my bachelors of business admin in marketing. What next... Well my 1st thing that I will through my self into is MY BDAY!!! 10/09/09 Wonderful right. So when looking for the best 25TH BDAY ATTIRE I stumbled across this DIFFERENT fashion lines Spring 2010 lines. Lovely right. Hint :bday outfit was ordered from over seas :) exclusive expect nothing but that for my 25th hehe




Enjoy... And expect lots of pics soon and as always follow my twitter :)



Lambss2010



Yigal Arouel SS2010


Lamb SS2010


Lamb SS2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...