Shoes Sh0es Shoes and Graduation

So in honor of the bish who screwed my on these architectural heels I won on ebay...I wanted to show you where my Heel game is going... I'm in LOOOOVE with sculptured heels I can't get enough. Dior S.S09 collection had alot as you see below. I don't know Maybe it's Kesh maybe its B but I am truly finding a new addiction. But enjoy haven't posted in a min....





Also Loves I Officially have my BBA in Marketing ...Yea a Degree... All that work... And my bday is on friday...Got some homies flying out. YOU know we bout to stunt..DC please watch out... Any who pics are to come and maybe video... sooooo ttys BESOs

1 comment:

  1. soooo cute mama!! My blog is sooo whack. I definitely need to step it up on writing more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...