Out and [About]-The Ambitious Girl









(Senor Peru. Peruvian food yuuum)

(The Bestie and photographer for this "shoot" lol)

(Men' s Rolex watch [ It was a thrifting steal] and Steve Madden boots)


Leather Blazer- i HEART Ronson 
Jean Shorts- Earnest Sewn
Thrifted -bag
H&M ,Thrifted, D.I.Y- Jewelry
DSW- Boots
Thrifted- Shirt
Random- Bamboo Tights
Random- Leg warmers


Had a great afternoon yesterday. I was Vday shopping with the Bff. It wasn't to cold hence the Light jacket and shorts with tights. It got windy when we were finished(thank god bc I hate cold). We found a new restaurant... My favorite thing to do is feed the inner fat girl. I had a great shopping trip... I will post the things I bought in another post.



<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...