He can [Only] Hold her for so long...Amy.Winehouse


Just a Collective of Photos when  I was gone.... Click for more pics



(White Party)

(CousinBest wedding ;) )

(CousinBest's Wedding)


(Night out)

(Bacholorette Party)







These Pics are randoms of when I wasn't blogging. I was in California and Moving and all that jazz so though its not an outfit post you still get the collective :) 
Also.....
As most of you know. My Blog Titles are mostly song lyrics. I just wanted to point out this post is Amy Winehouse. Despite her personal issues she was an amazing artist and got me though some breakups lol. I will miss her new work but forever will have her music and she will live on :) My prayers are with her Family .

-M


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...