Give [Me] Everything .....{Video}




















Wore this to my Friends party at Recess Tuesday. I wasn't going to go because I was super tired from work but I had to go because we have history :). I HAD a blast!!!! Honestly THAT IS A GREAT PARTY! If you are in DC on a Tuesday. 
Now to the outfit. It is a DIY Scarf Skirt I learned how to do from COOTDS and Style scrapbook. I had a 
Target tank I had you see in previous posts and  threw on a navy and gold belt I thrifted. I threw on my Patton leather snake skined pumps(In an effort to switch up shoes... I do have so many that are neglected lol) I also posted a video below. 


Shoes-Steven by Steve Madden
Skirt/Scarf- H and M
Bracelets- Studded f21? second one vintage
Purse- Wholesale/yesstyle
Earrings-I dont remember :/ 3 years old
Necklace - Thrifted
Shirt- Target

Thank you for stopping by,

M






4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous doll!*
    Love the draping of the shirt & the 'skirt'!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look great i love how you wear your loose tops/blouses/shirts xx

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look Fabulous, love it all especially that clutch!

    www.trashygobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...