Say [you'll] never let me go

















I wore this to a day party last sat. It was waaaaaay to hot to be on a rooftop. I still enjoyed it because as you guys know snow and cold is not my friend I should never complain about heat. I am really going to try to change wearing my same shoes lol. I just have my comfy but you know I have more haha. Any who Thanks for stopping by :)


Shorts- Levis cut off diy
Shirt- Thrifted
Clutch - Wholesale.net/ Yesstyle.com
Glasses- Kiss

-M


P.S I was Chosen as a Fashion Bomb Shell on http://fashionbombdaily.com/ Go check it out. LOOOVE this website to death I just got the courage to submit to be considered. Go vote for me if you like it and HI NEW FOLLOWERS!!!

8 comments:

  1. Haha, met you through Fashion Bomb Shell and loved you already!!!Officially a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Aliee your style is hot.. and you eye for fashion is great.Blog is awesome following through Bloglovin


    Happy Thank you for all your comments and YAAAY!!!! Thanks for following do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have beautiful legs :)
    great outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look,honey!Love those gorgeous heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gimie those shoes!!! Hot look. come enter my giveaway at www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!! i'm really enjoying your post day!

    your shades are fab...i remember when the Gray Ant style was huge a few years ago, but they were running about $300..is Kiss the brand? can i find them online? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kis is the brand.. Ebay.. i bought them when they were the rage lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...