[Style] Icon...


So On my way home I had this genius Idea to post this I might just make this a regular post. Read more









Angela Simmons Style and Styled is AMAZING. I just saw her tweet on her way home from work and I HAD to tweet about it. I love how she is evolving. She has come along way since Runs house . Even though In Runs House she was still perfectly styled for her age. She keeps herself sexy yet classy and isn't afraid to though on some Jordans. She mixes all brands and Designers so when she just tweeted her new line I got excited lol. The shirt sequined and stripe dress are her line. What do you think of it? I LOVE IT!


(ALL PICS ARE FROM ANGELA SIMMONS TWITPICS AND YFROG)

- M

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via Fashion Bomb Daily! Love your style! I'd love to feature you on my blog. You can check my blog at http://toya-quarterlifechronicles.blogspot.com. Check out the be featured tab and send your response.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...