And the winner is..... Also Recent [purchases]

 And the winner  of this Vintage Statement Chain Necklace is.......




Congrats!!!!!!!!
 Please Check the email you gave and respond with in 3 days or I will have to pick someone else. 


Now Below are some of my recent purchases I have purchased in the last few weeks :)

(Nerd glasses and Bullet earrings)

(Thrifted and Loehmann's Bought Chains and watch ... I have a chain addiction :) )


AND......



The Boots ;)





(Chinese Laundry Army green canvas booties - Nordstroms find themHere)

I am still on my "Try not to buy black shoes" kick. Its really hard I love black... I just need to find other colors. I do know I want new black  structured booties and A black mary jane pump but after that I shall BUY a few more colored shoes. ;)

Thanks for Stopping by and Congrats to Jet-setting divas,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...