Almost [wrote] you a love song...


 Collective of pics after the jump







(The lil sis)





(Chains :) )


Simple Casual Outfit. I went to the movies with the sister and really didn't want to dress up. So yes no heels or leg exposure ;) But I want to show you my dress down...well when I don't have on leggings a V neck tee and chucks lol. Anywho I love how the photos had a slight blur to them. What is your version of dress down? And bloggers do you post them? If you do leave a link to your dressed down post.


Jeans- Habituals
Crop top- American Apparel
Chain Necklaces- Vintage
Kitten Leopard Wedge- 4yr old steve maddens
Red Belt- Thrifted
Clutch- Asos


Thank you all for stopping by,

M

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit, love the cropped top.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...