New Blog[ look]




YAAAY! I changed my blog look. I am asking you guys to let me know what glitches you may see :) If you have any glitches let me know what type of system(Mac or Windows) and Browser(IE, Google Chrome, Safari,Firefox etc.) Thank you guys for your help. I get my new Cam this week :) and I will be back with Outfit pics the 16th . Make sure you follow my twitter to get sneak pics (twitpics) of the Bday 7-10th festivities. :)

Thanks again I promise Outfit pics will be back Stay tuned :)

-M

6 comments:

  1. oooh I love the new look of your blog! looks great and no glitches from what I can see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun :) Trying to have a Blog like yours.. I will be in ATL next month lets do a Blog meetup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picture and amazing outfit, you look so good in these pictures, I love your top and those shorts are perfect, the perfect touch and your shoes rock, also you are really beautiful! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY BLOG!
    KLOTHESMINDED.BLOGPSOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...