Purchase [ Preview]


H& M buys
Click Read more for info....




Click items to get to links.

Just a short post

So I went to Chinatown DC and hit Zara after work to pick up my dress for my bday( which ended up not fitting well #sadface ) No need to fret I found something lovely which you will see after my My bday (Oct 9th). Back to the story... So while on my" I found my bday outfit "high I went next door to H &M Normally I hate going into the store because it is crowded and messy but It wasn't this day and I was tooo Excited.!! I ended up finding my bday jewelry (not pictured) and these Zipper Faux leather pants and these military vintage look boots. I usually buy basics from H &M  and was super excited when I found these. My wallet... not so much lol. I spent way to much with both stores combined and remembered I had a coupon from my H& M app when I got home -____- lol. Any who about to do my hair...I just wanted to do a mini post. I am getting my new cam next week :) just in time for my bday. So outfit post will start back up after the 9th :)

Thanks 

M



5 comments:

  1. wow...9th october is my birthday too....awwww:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday,hon!Love those H&M pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend is Libra, they rock like your blog :) Happy early birthday! I'm a new fan!
    Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love these items! I'm such a sucker for leather pants... they get me every time!

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ps- Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...