Spring [Wishlist]

Spring Wishlist


Spring Wishlist



Sandro silk blouse, $305
BLACK CRANE cotton t shirt, $60
Pleated skirt, $56
Donna Karan wedge sandals, $1,140
Giuseppe Zanotti platform wedge, $610


Now I can't afford a most of these items esp being on a "Shopping Diet" (term coined from Ms. BfreeStyle). I neeed the Giuseppe I will have those I need to Save now lol any who .... Most Items are just Ideas of what I want.


Let's start with pleats... I try not to follow trends to a T and finding the right pleated skirt,shorts or dress was a a slight struggle. (being short it can make me look 5). But i found h and m shorts that are pefect. (post coming soon) this yellow one is cute but any color would do for me. Plus, who doesn't love a high low hem.


Gold shorts.. I'm soooooooo diy'n theses I found Instructions on a blog I'm doing these ASAP. My inspiration was from this pic I saw on pose.


 

Gorgeous right!!!!!!!

I want a mint box cropped tee... I mean I like mint not sure how bold I would go with a pant yet but I'm all for finding the perfect mint skinny as well. B at slay the town has a great post on mint things.


Coral blouse is something I must get. I love the color and a great transition to summer. Plus me and my black will well with lol.

Finally the shoes!!!! Now those Giuseppe's I neeeeed and want I am getting them just have to find lol and well yeah save lol. The lucite heel( I actually received some in the mail yesterday. don't worry I will show lol) I am in love with... I actually had a pair from about 4 years ago and I just love how they make a shoe look like art lol. Though the wedges are cute as hell...I just love the Giuseppes more.

 

Thanks for stopping by guys :)



 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. The lucite heels are def in this season, I want the louboutin ones.. But guiseppe Zanotti wedges are a must have, I am buying a pair this season.. They are very comfy and a cute fit. I almost bought the natural ones but opted for YSL...

    Cute selections- YES stay away from trends.. they only last a season...


    xoxo

    Bfreestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have one of all of these too?! jkjk I really love that coral top & that skirt is adorable!! I can't wait to see how your gold shorts turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute choices! Let me know how the shorts turn out, I have some d.i.y. shorts I want to try but they have so much beading work it'd take me a century to complete!

    xo,
    Bianca

    http://slaythetown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Bfrestyle- I only go with what I like to wear when it comes to trends... It has to work for me.. and the natural GZ omg they are hot!!!

    @Pich Roor lol If you can afford them go for it ;) I will definitely have to wear them out.

    @BJ I will let you know. I adore your video too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a shoe girl, the heels are on my radar! Nice picks, I'm so excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these choices, especially the mint crop. I could definitely see myself wearing the mint crop with my hair up in a messy bun, paired off with shorts and flip flops to the beach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...