New Shoes [LIKE CAKE]






As most of you that follower my Twitter. I Hit the zara sale at 12 midnight(Yes when it started) I have a shopping addiction yes yes I know. I got some basics(Not worth showing ) and these beauuuties the Zara Basic Sandal. TRF. They broke when I walked out in them :(  . Ms 7thdistrict herself saw. But I love these shoes so like a shoe mcguyver I got some super glue from Rite Aid glued that ankle strap back on and Also found a fast way to make ankle straps(I have to have a strap I have a narrow foot,small  low arch,  and little heel which equals a foot that walks out of a heel :/ ) Anyone else have that problem?
Any who? Anyone else get something from the store and post it... comment let me know what or link the post :)





The night I wore them... after they broke... go Super glue!!!
Blue jacket sheer cardi- Thrifted
Watch- Flud Watches (gifted)
Bag- Similar Yestyle.com



P.S Any of you Mavens a Shoe Size 6US or 36eu I am thinking of  selling a few of my Shoes (Steve Madden, Dollhouse etc). Email me Email ME or Comment below to get 1st Dibs 


16 comments:

  1. Cute Cute shoes :)


    XoXo,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate I didn't get to snag those! Glad u fixed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too... I'm about to go shoe strap making crazy.. Check eBay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... Checked out your blog nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are HOTTT!! I wish I didn't have such wide feet so I could rock some like that. I'm glad you were able to save these shoes because that would've been a real tragedy haha :) I miss you, so you BETTER come to the next meetup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!! They are amazing. Zara has some fab shoes.

    CHANEL handbag giveaway on my blog www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks darling... I will try... I am super out the loop

    ReplyDelete



  8. You look amazing





    Just stopped by your blog!


    Loved it instantly so I have no
    choice but to follow you around!!





    Please feel free to check out my blog
    if you have the time





    Love,





    Janice


    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl



    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You,. Yes They do. and the quality isnt that bad as well. :) I will be sure to check out your give away

    ReplyDelete
  10. These shoes are amazing, I only wish I had your skinny ankles!
    - Monica
    Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you hun :) Zara I tell you has some deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL ...but i am sure you can wear pumps without ankle straps :) I wish I could with out slipping out :( Im going to check your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL ...but i am sure you can wear pumps without ankle straps :) I wish I could with out slipping out :( Im going to check your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you hun :) Zara I tell you has some deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shoes!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...