Birthday Banger!!!



Happy Bday to me :) 10.9.84 est


I had a blast 2 tables great friends
(2 flew out) ,drunken nights...a blast... Here are pics as promised. They are from 10/8-10/11 Thanks Talkofdc (checkout talkofdc.com) for making it possible.(please hit up Enzo,Eron, or Yodit if you need a table or a party planned.

A room at the Rouge hotel ...it was Beautiful. My fits from England Japan and S. Korea love the imports. Bottles of ciroc rum and nuvo were my poison. Made new friends and strengthen old. Thanks for everything.

I'M 25 BISHES!!!!









































Thanks for looking :) Happy 25th to me!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...