No More google [connect]...NO worries

 

Google friend connect is leaving some of us tomorrow. Don't freak out. I am on blogger and if you are on blogger you will still be able to see me on your news feed.(or at least that is what I got from it). If you're on Wordpress or do not want to risk it (so many ppl keep saying its only a wordpress issue not a blogger issue ), you can still get my latest updates doing these three things.


Bloglovin (best way)

Twitter

Rss feed

Best thing is they are located on the left side. Press a button and you are subscribed. Make sure that you tell your blog followers


Happy leap day !!!!!!



 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh ok...now I have a proper memo.
    I am good then...no worries. Still following you Hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...