Happy New Year... [2013]





I wish everyone a happy new year. I made it home safe from cali early Friday morning...my friend I can honestly say i missed showed good faith getting me from the airport. Anyone who picks you up from the airport at 5am and has a smile value them lolol. Last few days have been eye opening. I've grown closer to my friends and though things got irritating with some knowing time will prevail keeps us motivated. I hope everyone else enjoyed NYE and was safe and not too Hungover. My NYE was better than expected chatted,texted,saw /heard from people who care for me and love was in the air. I had to take the L turning down someone i wanted to hang with but i am all for happiness and no drama. Besides im sure their backup was fun and worth it. No song lyrics today but its catching on to some ppl who follow my blog and blog i see. lol.(I inspire hehe) I have something else for you guys though ...Here are some of my new year mantras:
To positive vibes ,classy fashion...and quality over everything.
Remember to be original and you will never feel the need to compete and imitate/clone. Because when you are original you are always on another level.
Stay true to yourself and the real will love you. nothing else matters.
To keeping them guessing , never showing out because class always prevails over force acts with non pleasant intentions.
You get what you deserve.(Good and Bad)
Say what you mean and mean what you say... Because if anyone has the balls to doubt you in anything you won't need to backdown and stand there with confidence.
Never Laugh at Anyone's Pain or Angst it could Easily be you.
Most importantly Stay chic and confident ... Leave the antonyms to the weak.
Happy 2013 mavens !!



Shoes-fendi
Dress and blazer -Cali boutique
Purse-Cali boutique
Ring-YSL
Necklaces -gasp f21 Vegas


"To the nights we won't remember with the people we will never forget"


4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!! Glad you're home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hairstyle. You remind me of Amerie!




    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAW!!! Thanks I love her. Ive gotten her and Tatiana Ali (Fresh Prince Ashley Banks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You dear. I Wish you a HAPPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...