Birthday part one... Hello



As you all know my bday was last month. I celebrated it 3 different weeks from Dc to Vegas to Cali.(reason for lack of oct pst). This will be a 3 part blog post. The day before I had webhautejas the nail artist stop by my house and do my nails. I looove them and you guys in the DMV should definitely check her out her prices are not bad at all. This post was my actual bday Oct 9th. I worked a half day at work and it was a lil cooler so I was able to wear my new booties I bought ... cc: my previous post in aug. after work I took myself to lunch at Bangkok joes in Georgetown. It was amazing. One of my fav gtown restaurants and great little vibe and tasty food. When I went home the little sis made me a "M" red velvet cake and red velvet cupcakes. She seems to bake for me once a year -_- but beggars cant be choosers and I appreciate her bake goods especially since I can't bake .YUM ! My sister and her friend then took me out to a lounge here in dc to celebrate with a local promotion company DTNation. I had a blast from what I can remember it was shots shots shots. Overall this day was a blast. My outfit was quite simple and I got to wear my Alexander Wang sandal booties for the first time which eventually became my official bday shoe. (Also just my go to heel now) I wore them all month. They are just so comfy. This was also of the last times I got to wear shorts too. Bc now its cold :( thanks for stopping by. Next post will be birthday dinner post. :). Thank you everyone for the Bday shout outs as well. Enjoy.
 
(M cake)
(Bday work outfit. Ravel booties)
Bday part 1 Nails via Web Haute Jas

(Bangkok joes ... Yum)







 

 

Shot number 4

Shirt- Vintage
Woven Metallic Leopard Short - Isabel Lu
Clutch- no name
Belt- Thrifted
Heels- Alexander Wang
Necklace- H and M 



4 comments:

  1. You looked effortlessly gorge and your cake looks so yummy- Style4Curves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hottie!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful b-day & your nails look fantastic (Go Jas) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hun... Jas did AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so MUCH! the cake was GREAT you hear me lolol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much for Taking time to comment. I appreciate all thoughts you have . Thank you again -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...